Go Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customised SharePoint solutions for our company on a contract basis. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customising SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint Developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail orientated.
- Self motivated.
We are looking for someone to join our team on an initial 6 month contract this could develop into a permanent position.
To Apply please click here to fill in the application form.